"We're all different, but there's something kind of fantastic about that isn't there?" - Mr. Fox

Autumn Favourites | Podcasts

Hello autumn souls,

It's time to bring a little unusual into our daily life, and what is easier, than listening to a few unique podcasts.

I hadn't listened a one in a while because I hadn't had the time or there was the music, which I always chose instead. However, even music will start to get on my nerves, when I listen to the same playlist a lot as I do.

So I started to listen again thanks to Hà, who recently released the first episode of After Hours, and I have to say... if you like a great braindumps sprinkled with a good amount of slaying moments, you will surely like it. It would be nice if you could leave a rating. She's just amazing, and I can't wait for another episode.

Let's get right to the next one, which is Jem's Coffee Shop. In the past, I recommended this podcast and I still do, because it's such a lovely podcast. Beginning with sounds of coffee prep. ✔ autumnal episodes ✔ coziness ✔. For me, there is everything what I need and I hope it will continue.

In English style is the Poetry Pause podcast. I already listened to Billy Collins and Adrienne Rich episodes, which I truly adore due to beautiful citations and almost librarian accents. I don't know if I even can call this an accent, but for poem writers, simply a necessity.

Normal to Nomads is a podcast from Elsa and Barron, who used to live in a van for a long time (in nature) and they share their experiences what they saw and what they learn. As you can figure out from the name, they speak about things simply how they are. It sometimes feels like you are sitting with someone you didn't see in a while and want to listen to all that interesting stories.

OK, I think that's just enough and maybe something that you would like to listen to listen. Anyway, thank you for reading this article and write to me in the comments if you would like to see more content like this.

Have a nice morning, day or night and see y'all.

Comments

Popular Posts